Me? A Web Site for ME? Sounds expensive and scary. I don't have time to deal with a Web Site.
If you are a Business or Professional you should be taking advantage of the most cost effective means of advertising medium available today.
Let us take the worry out of your Web Presence and it won't cost you a fortune. The initial startup costs are the largest, after that there is only a nominal maintenance fee.
Q. Why should your business be listed on the internet?
A. Continous non stop Global Exposure to the largest and fastest growing audience since Television.
- A restaurant or bar can list their menu, daily specials, and special events listed.
- A realtor can have their picture, bio, and listings for people to view in the comfort of their homes. This is highly effective in two ways.
- People moving into the area can find property without having to travel long distances.
- People selling property are getting global exposure to their property.
- Bands can advertise globally.
- You can sell your merchandise (T shirts, Music, etc)
- You can show a list of tour dates.
- Show the band and your stage setup
- Get E-mail from your fans.
- Play music samples from your page.
As you can see, to compete in todays business climate, Internet Presence in not a luxury, but a necessity.
The Internet is a new marketing tool, a new media, and calls for a new way of thinking about advertising and marketing.
Content is crucial on the Internet. There is much more to creating a WebSite than puting some text and a few pictures onto a page. The content on a WebSite must have scanability and usability, two key factors in today's WebSites. Internet users are information hunters. They do not read pages, they scan them. If your site is cluttered with "Marketese" they will quickly leave.
The Internet not only provides a source of information, but also a way to contact you, E-mail.
E-mail is a very useful business tool. Providing E-mail access to your customers allows them to communicate with your company without incurring long distance charges or sitting in limbo waiting to speak with someone. Your company also has the option of answering the most urgent e-mail first.
Each Web Page on your site can have E-mail forwarding. This forwards your incoming mail to your existing e-mail account with your local access provider. If you do not have Internet access, we can help you with that too.
Designed by a member of The HTML Writers Guild
|Our Services||Page Items||FAQ||Get a Quote||E-Mail Us|